.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Time

Time is chaos
It closes in on me
And makes the world feel small
A month sails past
And I am
Right where I was standing
At the beginning
If life is a journey
Why aren't my feet moving
Why doesn't it ever feel
Like I'm gaining ground
Why do I feel like
Everything rushes past
At the speed of light
Whilst I
Stand still

5 Comments:

Blogger Dz said...

standing still is not a bad thing at times...it lets you gain footing and decide where to go next.
*hug*

7:34 am  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Maybe you're looking to hard at the things that move faster than you do, and not noticing those that take longer.

How long do you have to watch a tree to see it grow?

3:50 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Ooops.
to hard
too hard

3:51 pm  
Blogger Dz said...

Pitto I really liked that analogy:)

11:47 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Sometimes I know that, but sometimes I don't know it feels like I'm just living from day to day and am not making any progress.

5:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home