.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Lake Cootharaba


We shared the camp ground with some kangaroos, they seemed pretty friendly.













One of my friends who came camping, under water, for those who know her, have a guess who it is.








The water was too murky for super underwater photos.








Canoeing between the flowers on the water was peaceful (especially when I was just sitting in the canoe not rowing - which was pretty much all the time - I only had a go at the kayak)







Sometimes it seemed kind of easier to walk with the canoe, then row.



Unfortunately the photo of the snake isn't brilliant as I was being eaten alive by mosquitoes, so I was taking this photo while jiggling and slapping mosquitoes. The snake was really pretty golden looking carpet snake I think it was a couple of metres.





This one is obvious - it's Becky:)

5 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

Nice pictures.

Interesting hat in the last one.
:-)

2:20 pm  
Blogger marvin said...

that is a really nice place to camp. so much fun and so relaxing.

4:13 pm  
Blogger Suze said...

Wow, a holiday...just what you needed I suspect. I hope it did lots and lots of restorative good. Looks beautiful.

8:54 pm  
Blogger appletopping said...

I still can't work out your visitor. I could only think of Kate or Julia, but not sure.

8:20 pm  
Blogger Jade said...

Im glad you got some time to have fun lovely!

1:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home