.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Babies


I forgot to say, that on the tenth of February, my brother's guinea pig had three little baby guinea pigs!!! They were really cute!!! I have a photo that I took with my phone of them - so it's crap quality, but still they're cute.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

They are cute! It's amazing how mature baby guinea pigs look when they're born compared with, for instance, rabbits. I think I read somewhere that they become sexually mature at 4-6 weeks of age!

That would be a pretty cute animal to have a plague of, though :)

6:20 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

At least they're not hampsters. Hampsters can be mean.
I have the scars to prove it.

:-)

3:55 am  
Blogger appletopping said...

very cute!
Babies are lovely! You should have one... :D

12:56 pm  
Blogger geoffandel said...

What cute little critters. :-)

Which reminds me about promising to post chicken photos for you Bec. Oops.. promise I will this week!

(And Sally, you are such a comedian. hehe)

8:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home