.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Thanks

I know the right thing to do would be to respond to the individual emails, sms's and phonecalls I got, but tonight the right thing seems too hard. So I just want to say thank you to everyone for their sympathetic thoughts, wonderful prayers and kind words.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No such thing as "the right thing".
We are all just wanting to help you as much as mere words/thoughts/prayers can in times such as you're going through, and will continue to do so as long as we can.

/hug

10:42 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

You said everything you need to.

You're beyond welcome. Always.

*Hugs*

6:28 pm  
Blogger Rach said...

No need for individual responses, just hoping that it all helps, even just a little

11:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home