.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Internet

I have finally got the internet up and running in Nambour. Will have to go to work very shortly, but I hope I will be able to update you with my latest in moving sagas and starting in GP-land. Plus I need to read what's been happening in everyone's life!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger geoffandel said...

Welcome back to Qld Bec!!

9:14 am  
Blogger Rach said...

"and there was much rejoicing"

10:36 am  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I have it back. Corrections are being made. Soon. I promise. A week or two, tops.

(Disclaimer: Barring any unforseen stupidity resulting in serious injury or long term unconsciousness.)

:-)

12:23 pm  
Blogger appletopping said...

3 big cheers for Bec & Cecil!

Hip Hip Hip...

8:29 pm  
Blogger marvin said...

hooray, hooray, hooray!

9:17 pm  
Blogger Suze said...

Nambour? What the @%#@ are you doing in Nambour? Well, at least the pineapples and macadamias are good. Oh, and the housing cheap. And beautiful, big queenslanders they are too. I hope you guys are well and doing swimmingly. Lots of love xx

9:44 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

am here doing GP training. Unfortunately no big queenslanders. Matt and I desperately searched for a house to rent so we could have a garden, but we couldn't find anything much at the time we were looking and had to settle for a unit. This is something it's best not to bring up as we are only just coming to terms with it, and there are lots of things it doesn't have that we wanted and we are a little bit sad!

9:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home