.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Still Missing

I just thought I'd write a quick post letting people know I'm okay. My computer is still in the computer hospital and it is very sad. The computer we have is the one matt uses for his work so I'm not using it too often (plus it's old and I don't like it too much). I wish I had more time because I really want to read everyone's blogs, but alas I'm about to leave for work. Things that have occured while I have been away from this space:

Went camping on the Murray river up at Gunbower for a weekend. It was a great time except that it was 43 degrees celsius or something like that - we spent a bit of time floating in the river. When we got home, the bird who sits on a nest outside my window was gone:( Either died in the heat, hit by a car, or eaten by a cat I suppose. The little nest is abandoned and I will never see the babies hatch:( I felt so sad.

My friend Kate was here this weekend, and i had some other friends over for dinner saturday night, which was a good but exhausting night.

I have started at O&G at BHH - I find it frantic and chaotic and I am tired very often. Next week is christmas, and I'm guessing I won't have much of a chance to blog then either. Hope everyone is well, soon I hope to read everyone's blogs, see how they are going, and leave silly comments on their blogs.

4 Comments:

Blogger marvin said...

silly comment #1. is this a silly comment or what?

silly comment #2. WHY CAN'T I GET THIS KEYBOARD OUT OF CAPSLOCK?

that's 2 less silly things you need to think of. maybe if we all tried to think of silly things, then there would be less silly things for people to think of and then we'd get to some not so silly ideas and we could help rid the world of silliness. or maybe that's silly too :)

7:47 am  
Blogger Jade said...

I miss your silly comments! And your insightful ones, your caring ones...

Get Well Soon Putie!!

8:35 am  
Blogger Zilfin said...

Are the eggs still in the nest? Are you able to put something warm on them to try and save them?

8:23 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

The eggs are in the nest but by the time we got back it was all too late. It's nice to know I was missed.

5:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home