.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Hope everyone is either somewhere peaceful where they can relax, or running around crazily with their family laughing and celebrating. Naturally, I'm going to be doing the latter. The usual seafood BBQ, airconditioned house, swimming pool recipe for me. Just logged in to say Merry Christmas to everyone, Happy Birthday to Jesus (just in case he's surfing the net today).

7 Comments:

Blogger appletopping said...

I just had a mental picture of Jesus on a surfboard...

Merry Christmas, Becstar! :)

12:20 am  
Blogger Jade said...

I had the same surfing jesus image...Merry Christmas lovely!

10:01 am  
Blogger Dz said...

Merry Christmas! I'm a bit late, sorry. Jesus on a surf board? never thought of it but now I've got the image:)

2:11 am  
Blogger geoffandel said...

Merry Christmas Bec. :-)

5:02 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I think being able to walk on water is cheating when it comes to surfing.

2:16 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

It still seems strange to me that you could get a sunburn in December. Happy Holidays!

3:39 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Happy Christmas, albeit a belated one :)

5:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home