.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Because of February 9

Yesterday
Grief came with an icecream scoop
And hollowed out my heart
Turning my limbs to lead
And my eyes bled
My mind shut down
Only my stomach
Understood
And it churned
And burned
And tied knots
Within me
Trying to understand
The unfathomable

4 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

*hugs*
...anything i can do, you know i will and my thoughts will be with you

12:31 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Me too.



*hugs*

5:05 pm  
Blogger Dz said...

ditto*hug*

7:57 am  
Blogger Jade said...

Lots of hugs.

10:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home