.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

And Then

Suddenly
I was crying
Big hysterical gasping crying
So I went to the shower
Where my tears would be
Surrounded
By thousands of tear drops
And I sat there
Gasping in water and air
And waited
For the wave to pass
Then I held out my hand
And if you hadn't been there
I don't know how
I would ever have stood up

5 Comments:

Blogger Margie said...

*HUG*

9:58 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I'm glad that someone is there for you.

*hugs*

4:32 am  
Blogger Dz said...

I agree with Pitto I am glad somebody is there for you, it does get better you know, letting it out helps a lot. *HUG*

10:34 am  
Blogger Rach said...

*hug*
*massage*
*hug*

10:45 am  
Blogger Jade said...

Lots of love to you Bec.

8:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home