.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Why

They needed to know the reason why
They took you away just to try
But is there ever a reason
That could really justify

Photographs and anatomy slides
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust
All we have left, all that remains
An empty room, full of us

We all search for the silver lining
To an unexpected goodbye
Muttering all the standard lines
Avoid the dirty word: why.

4 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

Try not to torture yourself over it, huh?


hugs

5:12 pm  
Blogger Rach said...

I know that all I seem to be offering is *hugs*, but I'm afraid thats all i've got.... thinking of you..

11:34 pm  
Blogger Dz said...

Thinking of you honey, I agree with Pitto try to not beat yourself over it:)
*HUGS*

8:03 am  
Blogger Suze said...

I've been thinking about you so much Bec. This must be so hard for you. I guess it gets a bit easier over time, but that unanswerable question will probably always remain.xx

4:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home