.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Teddies and cameras


Sorry to all that I haven't had a chance to read email, visit blogs and write anything. This is a quick note to say I am hoping to have more photos on here soon... I have a new digital camera! It is the olympus one that on the ad the dog chews and they drop into water. It is 10 metres water proof.

My lovely friend Sally bought me a teddy. It is soooo soft and she bandaged it's arm to look like mine. I took really good care of it because I hoped it would make matthew see how responsible I am, and how ready I am to own a new parrot. No luck on that front.

11 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

ps - that's not a photo with my new camera - it's downstairs and I'm lazy. And yes, I'm so lazy it seemed easier to put this in comments then to edit the actual blog.

9:18 pm  
Blogger David said...

I don't know how you have managed it, but you've made tat bear look very scary.

9:22 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I like Teddy's little bandaged arm (sorry about yours).

If you get the Parrot, does Teddy get a little stuffed toy one?

:-)

12:13 am  
Blogger Jade said...

Underwater photography! Exciting!

6:32 am  
Blogger marvin said...

that is so cool, a bec with a broken hand holding a bear with a broken arm. i'm sure that the bear is in very good hands and has its every need well cared for.

4:38 pm  
Blogger Rach said...

rach wonders if she can get up the energy to buy and send a stuffed parrot to becs teddy....

5:41 pm  
Blogger appletopping said...

Sally wonders if rach is going to buy bec the $850 parrot as well...

7:02 pm  
Blogger Rach said...

rach wonders if sally has gone a little nuts, cause rach knows that its cecils job to buy his darling wife a parrot in her time of pain

8:29 pm  
Blogger Dz said...

hope you feel better soon!
looking forward to underwater pics:)

10:25 pm  
Blogger Rach said...

Becky - its just you

4:26 pm  
Blogger Margie said...

You were going to stuff a parrot? Rach, you monster! ;) Though if you really were looking for one, there's a shop just down the road from our old place in Islington called, wait for it, Get Stuffed. Genius. Absolute genius.

6:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home