.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Table 5

I tried to lose myself in lattes
Breathed in the caffeine
And slowed down my heartbeat
I opened the paper
Looked at the crossword
It feels like I'm meditating
When I'm in this space
I write slowly
Like time has no meaning
I breathe softly
Like oxygen is endless
And I can feel the world
Hovering on the edge
Of my consciousness
But I keep it there - at bay
I tried to lose myself in lattes
But in the end I had to stand
Leave table 5
And return to earth

4 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Mmm, subsuming oneself in the coffee experience....
i can almost go there just thinking about it

8:59 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

So, what planet is table 5 on, if not Earth?

Ooooh, the possibilities....

1:20 pm  
Blogger Jade said...

I really like this.

9:13 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Thanks Jade:)

3:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home