.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Carnivore



Being the carnivore I am, I recently went fishing with my brother and his three gorgeous children (the fourth is gorgeous too but too little for fishing as she is less then 4 weeks old). It was a very fun trip and we caught lots of fish that we had to let go because they were too small (Bream, whiting, estuary cod, flathead, moses perch). However I did catch a nice size whiting that I filleted and skinned and cooked with garlic and butter and it was very delicious. Today my brother went back to the same spot and caught a nice big flathead which they will be eating for dinner tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger appletopping said...

"Cute" doesn't seem to be the right descriptive word...

Good to hear you enjoyed your fish. :
)

9:52 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Vaguely prehistoric looking.

Sounds tasty though. But then, many things are made better by garlic and butter.

:-)

11:46 pm  
Blogger marvin said...

fish should come with butter and garlic already inside.

7:55 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

These are the fishies that got to live another day

8:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home