.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Nobody said it was easy

Perhaps because of Matt's PhD writing, I've had a few lines from this one song going over and over in my head today "Nobody said it was easy, No one ever said that it would be this hard" (The Scientist, Coldplay). Probably Rachem can relate to that at the moment with the impending med exams.

On the title of things that are not easy. Congratulations to Sally and Andrew:) James looks adorably cute, I can't wait to cuddle him:) It's important that I meet him before he learns to cry really loudly, as I think that's one of the cutest stages of a babies life:) Next weekend seems so long away...

On exciting news, I'm going to Brisbane next weekend. Have a GP training thingy, have Matt's school reunion, have to meet a new baby... So many reasons to go back. Will be a flying visit, but I'm looking forward to it!

Anyway, seeing as this is just another rambling post, I might go and help Matt in the kitchen. Having a simple dinner tonight - steak, egg and tomato sandwich. Yum.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

yes, yes i do relate /sigh
but it will soon be over!!!
simple dinners can be good - i had a scrambled egg and bacon sandwich for dinner - very yummy, then followed up by the last of the chocolate and pistachio icecream :)

8:30 pm  
Blogger Jade said...

This is the second time Ive come away from this blog with a song stuck in my head and its the billionth time I've come away from this blog hungry!

mehste
a bored steak?

7:56 am  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I'm with Jade.
Maybe we can get somebody to make musical food. :-)

2:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home