.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Dreaming of Simple

Spirals and layers
Of hope and energy
And the permeating blackness
That I fight like waves
Again and again
They come and sting
Trying to dump me
As I seek peace
And I duck and I weave
And I ride them out
And try to hide in the inbetween
Flowers and birds
Breathe in the air
Admire the beauty
Dream the dream
And hope eventually
You'll rise from the mire
Enslaved in the cycle
Of more begets more
Closing your eyes
And dreaming of simple

1 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

See, there's your problem. Look how long that is, that's not simple.
(Absolutely kidding) ;-)

I think I know how you feel, but I can't complain because most of the complications in my life are my own doing.

2:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home