.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Whispers to the Sky

Rain pounds the pavement
My brain feels riddled with holes
And everything is flooding out
Am I losing brain cells by the day?

I imagine the rain is someone's wisdom
Falling through the cracks in their head
Nurturing the earth with dreams
But it is the slow death of living for the one it comes from

I put my hand in the wet that's seeping from the sky
The air is humid and warm around the cool drops
That seem to burst as they hit my skin
I whisper to the sky, I feel your pain, I feel your pain.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Thats beautiful Earthkissed...one of my faveourites.

6:01 am  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Hmmmm...I never thought of rain as any indication of pain.







aowklxka
(Speaking of pain.)

3:09 pm  
Blogger Dz said...

beautifull...kind of the way I felt this morning as the rain was coming down...thanks!

5:47 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Thanks:)

9:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home