.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Now I pee by candlelight, and other tales of woe

Well, the title is true, the light in the toilet has broken. It's not just that the bulb is blown, the light fitting is not working. This would not be such a problem if the hallway lights were working... however the hallway light bulbs have blown, and Matt is unable to figure out how to get the glass off them to change the bulb... I'm sure if I were taller, I'd be able to do it:) So we have a candle on the window sill now... I'm not sure that kind of ambient lighting is really appropriate for the toilet, but it's all we have:)

I haven't written comments on anyone's blogs, or blogged for a little while. This is because some evil problem with my server stopped me accessing all my favourite sites, and I have been unable to use blogspot.

I have just got home from work and I am very tire, so I will have to save a more lengthy update, as well as commenting on everyone's blog till another day. I hope everyone is well

6 Comments:

Blogger Zilfin said...

You know, that is a great title for a collection of short stories.

I'll be eagerly awaiting it's publication! ;)

8:00 am  
Blogger Jade said...

I'm well! And glad you're back...

rnbzuz
rythym and blues buzz

8:11 am  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Too bad I live on the other side of the planet. Send pictures of your lights and I'll send him detailed instructions. :-)

Or maybe if you poofed a little flour on them. :-) (Sorry Flour Man!)

12:08 pm  
Blogger Margie said...

Welcome back!

(biting tongue trying not to make comments linking Cec and 'poof')

6:24 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Well in Matt's defence they do look a little tricky. Well done to Margie, pitfinder made it very tricky to behave:) I think Cec made up for it by going outside and doing gardening today while I lazed about the house.

10:37 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Your bathroom lights aren't those horrid little recessed halogen lamps are they? Ours keep dying because the transformers short circuit and keep having to be replaced at $120 a pop...

10:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home