.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Disconnected

There are days when I feel like this, it's so hard to connect outside of me. I don't know why. The world moves and people speak and it's a blur that I'm not a part of. I can't focus on it at all, and I can't remember it either. This morning feels like it was months ago. Short term memory refuses to convert and everything I did is lost. Then in the car my music started playing, and it was the only thing that entered my bubble of separateness, it felt so appropriate....

"I try to talk to you
And can't get past the weather
The friend I thought I knew
Found somethin' somewhere better
So I'm hangin' on your line
Thought we could speak together
Don't know what it is with you
You seem gone forever" --- by Machine Gun Fellatio

4 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

Maybe you're using the wrong kind of flour in your diet.... :-)

I have days where I wish I could be less connected. Which is weird, because I'm not around people all that much.

3:11 am  
Blogger Rach said...

Think i have some idea what you mean... hope that it doesn't last too long or happen too often :)

1:55 pm  
Blogger Jade said...

*big hug* Thankyou sooo much for my beautiful present! I had to take a photo of it and blog about it...you are too wonderful!

8:22 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Jade, I'm glad you enjoyed your present. I'm feeling better today thanks everyone else.

4:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home