.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ski trip photos - interesting

Here are some of the photos from our ski trip taken with the same camera and film that aren't quite as pretty but are a little more interesting...

There were some friendly donkeys... this is a shadow of one of them, it's ear is sticking up:)

I think this farmer was trying to scare away the rest of the foxes...


This was some kind of cattle thing it was all wooden and cool. Not sure what it was for.

I found one more dusk photo:)

1 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

Photo #2 is a loading chute. (An old one.)

It's not a squeeze chute, a sorting chute, or a tip chute (I don't think they'd invented tip chutes back then).


Did I read the title right? Did you trip while skiing? :-)

1:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home