.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I lay my head down

I lay down my head
But where is my rest?
As the storm begins
Conversations
I relive them, I remake them
I wonder what will happen tomorrow
More conversations
I frame responses
I am trapped inside my mind
Everything that has been
Attacking me
A storm
Not the good kind
Yesterday, yesterday
It was all too hard
And today?
Will it be better?
Will I face the same things again?
Will I do better
Angry faces
Angry people
Nothing I can do
They just keep coming
The rock
The hard place
No escape
Except for the moments
When I go to the bathroom
My hang heads low
And I weep
Step out, return my face
To it's everyday posture
Shoulders back
Facing it all again
And again, and again.
I lay my head down
But where is my rest?

2 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

Have you ever dozed off in the bathroom? (Did I say that out loud?) :-)


And who's ED, and why is he so horrible? :-)

1:31 pm  
Blogger appletopping said...

*hugs*
I hope you finish your term soon then! *hugs* and just think, you have some time up here this weekend, and can do fun things like see friends and meet babies. :)

3:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home