.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Mupsta Is a Hero


Well it turns out fixing some of my editing problems with my blog was as simple as using firefox, not safari. Thanks to Muppit for the hint:) Now I can do links again, and I can put things in bold and italics and I can post pictures. Don't know why it suddenly stopped working properly in safari. Never mind. I shall put up some pictures of some yummy chocolates that Matthew and I ate on our anniversary:)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*drool*

8:41 am  
Blogger Rach said...

hurrah for Muppit! he is such a useful person :)
(and the chocolate looks fabulous

5:54 pm  
Blogger Suze said...

Next anniversary, I'm crashing for sure. It's in my diary, the plane is booked!!! :-)

10:26 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

:) The more the merrier, though I'd wait till we decide where to live:)

3:59 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Hi there! Thanks for visit and the comment, better late than never. Just showing off a little bit.
West wing is a very good show, but you're right in that you do have to follow along to get it all. It is, however, over. The series finale was a while ago. If you can rent it or see it in syndication, it's worth watching.

I'm going to add you to my links (because I can) and to my feed.

I used to climb, and over here being kissed by the earth wasn't usually a good thing. :-)
I'm guessing that's not quite what you meant. (Officially, it's called deceleration trauma.)

2:05 pm  
Blogger Mary Kelly said...

man, that chocolate looks good...

11:02 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

hey pitfinder, you might be surprise by how close to your meaning earthkissed is...

3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home