.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Cacoon of Numb

Ears grow dull
With hearing
The stranger's voice echoing in yours
My mind recedes
Knowing of
The missing links here
And I am in a cacoon
Of numb
And it is not what I imagined
It is not soft
And safe
It is cold and dark
And stale and suffocating
But it is all I have
This heart-heavy shell

2 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

*hug* hope you feel better soon...

8:07 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Thanks, I am feeling better, and as you can see I have put word verification on:) Hope you are well

10:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home