.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Tearing Asunder

Once again
Your thoughtlessness
Has plunged our worlds into black
Once again
You are creating hurt
That you cannot take back

And this time where will it end
Will you even be there?
Will you be gone forever
As we swallow pills of guilt and despair?

You've runaway
You've runaway
Socks on your feet
With nowhere to run
You've runaway

What have you left?
- one of them hollow, lost all sensation
- one of them seeking, their own creation
- one of them frantic, all desolation
- one of them separate, in desperation
The tearing asunder begun, they all feel alone

And how do I feel?
I feel everything the way I always have with you
I am powerless, I am frustrated, I am thwarted
I am guilty, I am angry, I am sad, I am sorry, I am so mad,
I am numb, I am blase, I'm wishing for another way
I am grieving for what might be lost

What am I thinking?
I am thinking lots of thoughts I shouldn't think about you
You are sick, you are sad, you are selfish, you are foolish
You are manipulating all of us to your own demise
You have sacrificed too much to make us mad
And this time, we are yet to learn the cost

5 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

oh no! Spammer! Quick...put on your word verification!

9:44 am  
Blogger Rach said...

*hugs*

6:12 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I know, what were we thinking - 7 years to become a doctor! We could have done it in less, we could have been Dr Death!

11:12 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

To those with some idea who/what this post was about: It turned out she was alright.

1:22 pm  
Blogger appletopping said...

i was guessing, but you weren't on skype. *hugs*

9:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home