.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Belle & Sebastian, mushrooms

I remembered the exciting thing I wanted to write here - I got tickets to go see belle & Sebastian when they are in Melbourne :) Yay!!!!! I am very excited to be seeing them live. If you have never heard any belle and sebastian, well you really must! They have such a quirky feel to their music, kind of this 1960s feel to it. My favourite's of there's if you want to listen to some to see if you like them are: Piazza, new york catcher; dog on wheels; catastrophe waitress; Lord Anthony..... There's just too many of my favourite ones to list them all!

In other very exciting news - my mushroom farm has some mushrooms! I have no idea when precisely they are ready to be picked and used, but I'm of the impression they'll be right there for another day or two, so I'll wait until there are a few and than use them to make a really, really yummy mushroom sauce for a beautiful medium rare steak.

1 Comments:

Blogger marvin said...

Homer: mmmmmmmmauuughhh mushroom sauce with steak...

that will be a very yummy meal

9:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home