.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

VISITORS

Well recently everybody has come to visit me and it has been very fun:) The Matt's and Bec's all went to the mornington peninsula where we frequented some lovely wineries. One of them had an olive grove as well, so there was yummy olive oil to be had also. We went for a walk on the beach, we went up to Arthur's seat, and there was a nice view from there, although the actual seat didn't do too much for me.

Other than that all of us - the Matt's and Bec's, Sally and Floss all had a picnic in the botanic gardens where we dipped yummy fresh sour dough into the olive oil we bought at the winery and balsamic vinegar. We then walked around the gardens, but my feet got sore because I was trying to break in the new shoes I'd bought the day before when we all went shopping. Here is a photo of my two pairs of new shoes:




We also visited federation square and wandered around the art gallery there. Mostly I think we went shopping, although I did try to show some self control (the shoes were necessary as I broke my favourite work shoes at the end of last year).

Now however I am on night shift. It is very sad because I was working night shifts when daylight savings reverted back to real time, that meant I had to work I had to work an extra hour because 2am-3am occured twice that night. Anyway, I think I'm probably too dazed to continue this post, having woken up not too long ago.

Today is Tink's birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINK!!!! I have called her and tried to convince her to come skiing with me because everyone else says they can't:( But I'm not convinced she'll come back from England for it.

3 Comments:

Blogger appletopping said...

*ouch* that's evil for night shift. :|

how much longer til you change rotations again? :)

9:47 pm  
Blogger marvin said...

i went to arthur's seat once. it's a very nice view indeed. i don't remember seeing the seat. the view out to sea and across the bay was my favourite. hey while you're down in melb you could do the great ocean road trip! that would be great views too, and a very nice drive.

7:31 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I probably will do the great ocean road trip at some point, can't really come this far and not do it!

KirKir - you will have to come visit me to get shoes!

9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home