.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Nice Nurse

A few nights ago at work I was on an evening shift, and it was horribly busy. As a result I didn't manage to take a break at all. No dinner. Nothing. Then one of the nurses got me an apple juice. Which was very nice of her indeed! Although it may have been because they'd just had to send one of the nurses home because she became hypoglycaemic and in her confusion told all the patients (at 930pm) to start packing up because they could all go home. Then all the patients required much reassurance that in fact they were staying. So probably she didn't want me running around saying crazy things, making her job harder. Still it was nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger appletopping said...

my nice nurses didn't tell me over the weekend when patients with colds arrived so i didn't see them... nice in some ways, but i hope they were well. :)

8:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home