.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

My Brother - the hero

Well who would have thunk it! But my brother, tonight, is my hero. He made the evil people come and give me my money and take their evil washing machine and fridge:) YAY. He rang them all during the morning and told them they had to come and get it or he was going to call consumer affair victoria (except they may have misheard him and thought he was consumer affair) and so tonight they came ("broken" van and all) and took it away:) He even had to turn off the thing where people can see your phone number because they stopped answering his calls!
*little dance for joy*
Yay:)
no more big lumps of stuff that doesn't work (unless you count the futon that sort of broke when I was putting it together) sitting in my flat taking up space.
*more joy dances*

THIS BE MY BROTHER (THE HERO) AND MY NIECE (they are in brisbane):

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*happy dance*

11:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home