.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Poor Oscar

Poor oscar is not in melbourne with me. I thought it was too big a trip for a little bird to take:( And I kind of miss him. I miss matthew too but he will be here soon, but the monster won't be. The monster is staying in Brisbane. This is an update of what the office looks like, now that the mac is on the desk and there is other furniture.



You can see on the top of the bookshelf my ducks from muppit in the background, my angel from grant and matthew's dissection kit for killing baby rats.

1 Comments:

Blogger appletopping said...

it appears quite post-modern.

7:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home