.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Home, sweet home

Well mum and my trip to Melbourne to locate a place for me to rent was successful. I have just had a call from the real estate agent saying our application was successful:) Unfortunately the place does not have airconditioning or a dishwasher, but these things happen. Importantly it is very close to the hospital and to public transport:) So hopefully my car will sit in the garage most of the time. When i was there, the search was very discouraging, with a lot of real estate agents appearing completely indifferent to whether places got rented. However the real estate agent who helped me have been wonderful.

Hope everyone is going well, I ship out Thursday or late wednesday.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you need a/c in Melbourne? I thought you needed central heating!! ;S

8:57 am  
Blogger appletopping said...

i thought you needed a/c and central heating in the same day... ;)

so, do we get to see you before you go, or are you monstrously busy?

10:28 am  
Blogger marvin said...

that's very good news :) have a wonderful time in melbourne and keep us posted on your blog

4:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, now that you are in the new place in Melbourne, I would love to see a picture:) I miss you.

8:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home