.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Zausted

I am exhausted, I am so tired, I've started using the word "zausted" to describe how I feel, because the ex is to much trouble. Packing and moving and packing and moving and packing and moving is endless. And no matter how much stuff you move out of your house, when you come back to it to do the next lot of packing and moving, there always seems to be the same amount of stuff left. I don't want to discourage anyone else, but I think I've finally discovered infinity.

Only one day left in which to do my last lot of packing and moving. But quite unfortunately, everyone has gone back to work. So tomorrow, I have lots of moving and packing to do *deep breath in* ON MY OWN ;( ;( *sob* I don't think I can cope. I think I'm going to throw everything left in the kitchen out. I mean, how much stuff can two people possibly need? Even matt's got to work, he just has lots of deadlines at the moment.

My mum helped me today, which was FANTASTIC. She was so focussed and she just started packing the kitchen systematically and effectively. But it's still a bloody mess in there with heaps of stuff, despite us working quite hard at it all day.

Officially my lease is at its end on Thursday. I was working to get everything out of the unit by tomorrow, because I have hired a cleaner wednesday *sigh of relief* I AM SO PLEASED I DON'T HAVE TO CLEAN - I'M JUST TOO TIRED! But I still would have stuff in the garage that I planned on moving out on wednesday while the cleaner worked upstairs.... Today, the body corporate has informed us that they are having someone come in and repave parts of the driveway on wednesday, and that for as long as it takes for the concrete to set we can't drive on it. This is not very helpful. I've lived there 2.5 years, and they've never done anything to improve the outside, I need to get in and out with my car to move, and now it's time to repave. I feel persecuted (my grade 10 teacher told me that I had a persecution complex, and I've done my best to water the little tree he planted).

I'm such a whinger. If anyone is bored tomorrow, come over and pack boxes and move them. I might even buy you an icecream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home