.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas from Oscar and bec




Well I got oscar out so we could do a merry christmas photo together, unfortunately my phone rang while I had him out and so now he is a somewhat grumpy mood. Oh well. he is presently doing his best to flip the phone over so he can chew the buttons off. Which would be kind of sad because I already lost the "no" button in an unfortunate throwing phone onto the street accident

I have to admit, I'm supposed to be cooking right now and probably I'm supposed to be wrapping chocolates in little packages, but I just decided not to. I'm sure I'll get around to it. In fact I'd better pretty soon. Just had to yell at oscar. When I use the shift key my finger gets too close to the phone and he thinks I want it (I'm not allowed to use the phone). *&^% that really hurt. He did it again. I have put him away now. Little rat.

Oh, anyway, here are some photos of me and oscar being christmassy together! (his contribution is being green, not sure what mine is!)

4 Comments:

Blogger hambulance said...

I think your bird has a some kind of effect on your camera. Did you know his parents^1000 were Dinosaurs!

12:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funky pictures bec. what program did you use?

12:17 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

It's my beautiful imac, you can do different "effects" when you take the photo:) Which someoneshubby are you?

12:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just someones ;)

4:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home