.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Emergency Department - Somewhere stupid people go for fun

Okay, so at about 6pm friday night I finished for the night and was on my way to peking duck at the pine and bamboo (the best place in brisbane to have peking duck IMHO). About 5 minutes after I hopped in my car I get a call - they're busy in ED (I'm remote) they need me for an hour. Everyone knows that's a lie. They're going to need me for more then an hour. I can kiss peking duck goodbye.

then I see lots of stupid people with ridiculous complaints who wait immense amounts of time (7 hours) to complain about traffic noise (I'm not joking, that was one of my pts complaints - why they were there!). Oh well, it's all a bit of fun.

This was going to be a long and boring whinge but I just realised I'm late for theatre.

Will whinge later.

1 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

sorry, I know that not everyone who goes is stupid, but honestly the other night it seemed like they were. Broken bones are a good reason to go, traffic noise is a bad one.

12:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home