.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Evil Oscar

Ã…ctually it is only because there is a camera hidden in my computer that we were able to take a photo of oscar. It's on his list of pet hates - cameras, telephones and trivial pursuit. The other day we forgot he hated cameras and Matt got out a camera to load pictures on to the computer (we weren't using the camera, just plugging it in) and Oscar bit him rather hard and both of them were very grumpy (matthew still had the mark the next day). THat's why it's so important to have an imac G5. These are our first official photos of the little monster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home