.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

exciting

in a flash of inspiration, I suddenly realised that it wouldn't be too hard for me to work out how to add links to my sidebar and throw my friends blog addresses there. So much easier then surfing back through past comments so I can jump from them to their blogs. Maybe I should add a strangers links too... Will contemplate that while I am out tonight, I have just been informed that it is out of bathrobe into clothes and out to face the world time. What a terrible time.

5 Comments:

Blogger appletopping said...

how *do* you add addy's on the side?

7:52 am  
Blogger timmar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:40 pm  
Blogger timmar said...

Bec: Wow, what a small world. I'm a St. Lucia Boy as of yesterday :D And oh no, thats terrible news about the goat farm :( I wanted to go there again one day.

Apple: I writed up a little walkthrough if anyone wants, linked it so not to spam here. I'm such a geekmo >_>.

How to add friends to the sidebar:

Linky

Hope it helps, or it could be completely uneeded. *teehee*

I can also do one on how to use msn messenger if you wanted (from a post a while back). I'm so bored.

(I removed the previous post, damn lack of edit, since I stuffed up the link above and left out some info.)

2:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks!!! it works! :D (i'm only shocked that i could find my way thru the code to the specified place)

8:02 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I'm too slow to be any use:) I'm not convinced i'm at my home computer enough to use msn messenger. I mostly internet surf when bored at work. St Lucia is a good place to live, even if your clothes get stolen when you put them out

apple: it took me ages to find the right spot:)

11:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home