.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, September 19, 2005

CRAP

I just wrote a whole thing about how crap my computer is and how my bird is a little green monster then I accidently pressed a button and it's gone (or possibly published) and so I am starting again. Except I'm not writing the same crap.

Here is something I wrote at the beginning of the month:

DAILY BREAD
I am not the one
I never was
I can't help not seeing you
Everytime my eyes close

I see the stars
I see oceans
I see birds who speak my name
Describing freedom like a flame

I am wrong to be
Here where I am
I can barely sleep at night
Everytime my eyes close

I see them
My daily bread
People grabbing at my soul
Begging me to be made whole

I miss the stars and oceans too
I miss the birds that sang like you
I miss the flame I miss the way
I could always just walk away
**********************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home