.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Lost Ones

Heart
A barren landscape
Of windswept ice
Frozen over, hardened
Waiting for the sunlight
Of a smile

Soul
A black hole
An empty unknown
A vortex of blackness
Waiting for the stillness
Of peace

Mind
A swirl of leaves
An autumn landscape
Of colourful confusion
Waiting for the wisdom
Of heart and soul

4 Comments:

Blogger marvin said...

That is very beautiful prose

10:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marvin, that is not prose - it has metrical structure. it's good poetry. :)

10:52 am  
Blogger marvin said...

It turns out I still learn something new every day :) and yes, it is damn good, beautiful poetry.

2:37 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

You're both too sweet

8:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home