.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

London - day 3 and 4

Well these titles really couldn't get any more boring but I'm tired, really tired. Want to hear something gross? The pollution in the underground is so bad that when you come home after a particularly bad day, your snot is black! I guess I should be grateful that my body is obviously working towards filtering it out. Yesterday I can barely remember what Tink and I did. We went to a really pretty park that had lots of fountains and rose gardens and stuff like that. We tried to go to harrods but it was shut. We did something else as well but I can't remember what.

Today I started my elective..... Got my introductory tour, went to a lecture. Went and paged my res (or whatever they call them here in England), but the team was on take and so he didn't have time to see me, said I should come back tomorrow. Had lunch and hung around to go to another lecture. Got lost trying to get there as it wasn't in the tour (or in the institute of neurology complex), went and met Tink and Fiona and went to Harrods. Now if ever there was money to be spent, that could be the place. Sally don't worry I will happily do any of this stuff again, but my confession is that we did get crispy cream donuts. We just couldn't help it. There is so much stuff there Matt would love. A whole thing of copper saucepans and whisking bowls. The food section has fresh quails, wood pidgeon, and other birds. Lots of yummy things. And the chocolates.... We bought pasta and pesto to have for dinner and all this anti pasto stuff (parma ham, salami, olives, sundried tomatoes, pickled onions etc etc) however we were too full after the anti pasto to have the pasta (especially due to crispy cream donuts.

Why am i so tired? I'm going to bed I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home