.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

one near perfect thing

New favourite song, by "belle and sebastian", a british group
"If I could do just one near perfect thing I'd be happy
They'd write it on my grave, or when they scattered my ashes"

Very cool little song, kind of happy and yet not. Actually, the whole CD is kind of quirky and cool, there's a few others, that could swap to being my favourite in a moment. I wonder what their other cds are like? Maybe I'll buy some of them (next year when I get a job)....

*Ode to My Friends*
When the strings drop away
I flop
Like the puppet I am
Incapable
Of independent study
****
Hopefully you're all doing better my med friends - try not to think about how it's only 8 days til MSAT.....

2 Comments:

Blogger marvin said...

Hey I've got a copy of their album 'Tigermilk' if you want a listen. There are some very nice songs there.

4:00 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

oooohhhh. I'd love to have a listen:) That'd be great

4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home