.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Forgive Well

You don't forgive well
Perhaps none of us do
But every past wrong you feel
Real or imagined
Surfaces too easily
Till it is hard to remember
That you aren't angry with me

You say things to offend
And it is hurtful
When you use such spite
For no apparant reason
I don't have the same
Ghosts as you

But I am begging
All that is in the past
Let it lie there
Don't drag out the tired bones
Of failure to flaunt

2 Comments:

Blogger S S M said...

Wow! Congratulations! you've got a pretty nice web log! I just loved to read it. good luck.
with regards

4:08 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

thanks:)

4:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home