.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

selfish

I haven't been here lately. Sadly I am at a point in my life where it is important that I be neglectful and selfish. Ignoring all I hold dear, like my friends. Just to get through this next month and a half. i must lock myself away.. It is lonely and cold but I think maybe just maybe I'm finding out stuff. Not always the things I'm supposed to be, but sometimes the things that matter.

2 Comments:

Blogger marvin said...

I noticed. However, you are the holder of the best piece of advice :)

8:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the only people being selfish are the ones who won't let you go away and focus for a while. not everything has to be about your friends, little grasshopper. sometimes there are even bigger worlds at stake.

get through this. we're not going anywhere.

9:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home