.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, July 05, 2004

slacker

I have been so slack with my blog.... I don't know why... caught up in my sea of doing nothing (or at least that's how it feels) in medicine, I let this disease of apathy spread to my blog. Floating, floating, oh no - three months passed me by and I never noticed. Do you know what that means? I am actually living a shorter life then someone I live longer then, who notices every moment.... Oh well..... better run, got to go and find out what this "assessment" business at the end of hte week is about

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home