.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

the naughty

I have been naughty again. Here I am in the library when I ought to be in theatre. I don't know why I didn't go. It's just a pain I suppose to change into scrubs. Then wander around looking for the theatre your supposed to be in, then stand against a wall to make sure you're not in anybody's way. It's all a bit silly. The worst bit is I'm finding it hard to make myself do any study..... So I'm just surfing the web. I really should go sit at one of those desks without a computer, grab a textbook, and do some work in my "workbook". Grr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home