.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Seriously Pissed

Okay. I am seriously pissed off!!!! Finally I decided that it was ridiculous to not hang my washing up downstairs just because once all my bras got taken and a few pairs of undies. So I hung my clothes up downstairs on the clothesline (but not feeling too brave left my bras upstairs in the bathroom). ALL MY UNDERWEAR got stolen plus some of my socks. I don't mean to sound silly, but that leaves me just a little short in that particular department and quite frankly, it's an expensive one to restock. What does anyone need used underwear for? I mean seriously people are just doing it to be a nuisance! Well it worked they're a nuisance! I can't hang my clothes downstairs and I'm so angry that I swing from tears to throwing things to yelling and my hands shake from frustration that I can't find this person and pummel them into the ground for being such a ****ing dickhead.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's terrible! :( There are some seriously sick f**ks out there. On the other hand, why haven't I had any undies stolen?? Are they not hot enough? Am I not hot enough? I'm going to have to rethink my life.

tim

1:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home