.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Something Real

I had a realisation today
I realised that I was scared
Scared that if I said something real to you
You would take it and use it to hurt me
Perhaps that's why this distance is so palpable

But still I worry my fear
Is much too well founded to overcome
So I have put my real words away
And we will talk in empty phrases
Being careful to put nothing inbetween the lines


3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity

7:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, internet stalkers are weird these days. Perhaps this guy stole your underwear?

2:01 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I don't know, that's a long way to come from... And he sounds almost as lazy me, something tells me he'd take the path of least resistance, and steal his own neighbour's underwear (no offense Jason). It's probably not intense it's probably cowardly, but I've heard cowards live longer and are happier, so it's probably for the best:)

3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home