.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Manipulative Wasp

My little manipulative wasp came out of his cacoon, he flew around in his container, he was beautiful. He had orange wings, and his little bum bit was black and white stripes. When he got mad he curled his stinger round under his abdomen to get ready to strike. So I transferred him to a more photographical container (we'll see how those turned out!). Took a few photographs, then set him free:) He was cute. It was all very exciting. Much more exciting than studying for my exam tomorrow. Which still hasn't happened. It's what I'm doing now (or supposed to be). So I'd better go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a cute wasp. The negs are now developed and I am not sure that they have turned out brilliantly but we will see when I print them:)

Anon

9:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home