.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, September 06, 2004

Whitlams

Went to a free Whitlams concert last night - it was so good. The Whitlams write such good music. I guess my favourite song that they played was "The curse stops here". Unfortunately not on the album I bought... Will have to look for it. Some of the other songs were pretty good. There were all the ones I already knew plus some of their new album.. There was one song that went "She laughs to easily, and cries too hard" It was very good. Okay. I'll stop boring everyone now. I'd better go study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home