.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, September 20, 2004

Todays favourite song

No surprises here considering my current life (studying the countdown is at 5 days till exams)

Out of my Depth by Everclear
Out of my depth, Lost in the air
Falling faster, Like a broken elevator
Out of my depth, Lost in the dark
Waiting for the other shoe, To come down hard

I cannot communicate, Like I wish I could
I do not deal with my problems, Like I know I should
I am out of my depth, I am out of my league
Watching everything...just, Slip away from me

Something bad is going to happen, I can feel it deep inside
There are shadowsall around me, Like a bad moon on the rise
I am in over my head, I am in too deep here over my head
I guess I should keep my opinions to myself, I guess I am out of my depth,

Out of my depth, Right from the start
I feel like I was born, With an invisible heart
Out of my depth, Seems like everyday
I can't find the words, To make the good things Come my way

I feel like I am faking it, I feel like I am wrong
I feel like I'm a guest... like I just do not belong
I am out of my depth, Every single day
I just cannot find the words, To make my monsters go away

Something bad isgoing to happen, I can feel it deep inside
There are shadowsall around me, Like a bad moon on the rise
I am in too deep hereover my head, I should seek some professional help
Because I'm out of my depth, Yes, I'm out of my depth
And I am slowly going out of my mind
Oh, go away, Make them go away
Someday I knowI will make them go away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home