.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

In the storm

These are days when a smile costs more then you can give
There are days when there are things that are too hard to forgive
There are times when living just seems to be too hard
There are times when the hurt others cause is too much to disregard
And how can I tell you how, just how I feel right now
And even if I could would you understand somehow

There are burdens that will crush you till you're just above the ground
There are dreams you will chase till you're nowhere to be found
There's a life you can't live no matter how hard you try
Sometimes all you can do is to break down and cry
And how can I tell you how, just how I feel right now
And even if I could would you understand somehow

I wish I could walk away from all that's crushing me
But there is more to this life than simply being free
And there's a price you must pay to be who you want to be
And there's are joys in the storm sometimes we're too blind to see
And I can't tell you how, just how I feel right now
But somehow I sense it doesn't matter anyhow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home