.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Singapore

Here I am in singapore. Watched two inflight movies. "the terminal" and
"the stepford wives" but I have to admit that I missed the beginning of
both of them. I tried to do some study and I was almost successful.
I did have the little screens in the back of the chair and the interactive
menu and tetris and everything. There were some who doubted that I would.
Since getting out of the plane I have sat down for 30 seconds - that's how
long it took me to eat the sushi. Duty free alcohol is so cheap, I think
I'll get some on the way home when I go through singapore again. I'll
leave all buying in singapore till then. This is a very mundane, boring
blog but I don't have the brainpower needed for a more high power one. I
flew over parts of australia I've never visited. The houses looked like
monopoly houses and the rivers looked like veins. The trees looked like
mould, particularly on the little islands. Mostly I flew over clouds.
Well it's onward to england. I think I'll have a nap when I get back into
the plane. Well my flight is boarding in fifteen minutes and seeing as
it's a whole 2 minutes walk I might head that way.

2 Comments:

Blogger marvin said...

That's sooo cool. It's great that you had the time to blog between flights - have fun!

7:23 am  
Blogger appletopping said...

cool. :) how are you finding london now??? hope you sleep okay. :)

and y'know - you can even buy duty free alcohol in australia when you disembark (tho singapore may be easier, and you'll have cecil)

5:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home