.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

London - day 2

Okay, well yesterday was probably a more interesting day to talk about, but I stuffed that up by writing about it when I had no time to be excited and really expand on it, so I think I'll just forget it. Today we went to two street markets. Stuffed if I can remember their names though. Still it was fun, I ate carribean food or something and there were lots of stores that I'm seriously considering buying presents for people from. The difficulty today was, I couldn't help doing little conversions in my head. So I went to buy toe socks, but 5 pounds is like $12.50! So I didn't. I did however buy some blue suede doc martins boots. So I always look down at my feet and start singing that song that starts "Put on my blue suede shoes and I boarded the plane, touch down in the land of the delta blues in the middle of the pouring rain". Anyhow, I'm actually sleepier then a bear in winter, so I must away.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

were they in zone 1 or out?

camden markets are out of there (they're like 3 or 4, i think)
covent garden is interesting, but very touristy
and there's a few just lying around places. ;)

lovely shoes!!! can't wait to see em. :D

10:14 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Yes, it was camden markets and something like Portobella street.

5:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home